Thursday, July 18, 2013

Can You Keep a Secret

I'm going to start of saying that if the world was always honest with each other, we'd all hate each other. Have you ever read the book "Can You Keep a Secret?" Well it's about a girl who tells all of her secrets to a guy sitting next to her on a plane. It turns out this guy is a multimillionaire and the owner of the company she works for. Long story short he accidentally spills her secrets and later they become an item. I'm using a fake name because on this blog I will be telling everything about myself and I'm pretty sure no multimillionaire will find this blog and consider me charming and ask to marry me... Everyone has secrets.. I mean a these are just a few of mine:
  • I wish my life was Princess Diaries and my grandmother would tell me I'm really a princess
  • I have the biggest doll house in my room so I never let anyone near it
  • Every mean girl in my dreams is named Valarie so I avoid anyone with that name
  • My normal summer day consist of watching episodes of "Psych," eating lucky charms and laying out by the pool ready a trashy, romance novels
  • My friend and I use dating sites to pretend we're 80 year old women looking for 20 year old guys
  • My first kiss happened because I was making faces at a boy who turned around really fast
  • I usually turn down my friends so I can stay home and read
  • I'm strongly attracted to gingers (red hair and freckles)
  • I never sleep with my feet or hands hanging off the bed because I'm worried that some giant rat will bite them off
  • I guessed my way through an AP test and scored higher than most of the people in my class
  • I frequently use the Google search bar to find out how to spell words
  • I say I don't know when I'm flirting but I actually do
  • I flirt a lot
  • I've kissed boys who had girlfriends at the time 
  • I played with dolls until 8th grade
  • I went through a "Tom Boy" stage because my friend was one and I always wanted to impress her
  • I have to trim my nose hair
  • I shave my arms
  • I wear cute underwear all the time so I'm always prepared
  • I keep an extra pair of pants in my locker
  • I streaked once and when I got home I cried because I thought someone saw me and called the police
  • I seldom read books that aren't dirty
  • I can't really count cards, I just get really lucky
  • I get most of my ideas for creative writing assignments from my dreams
  • I knew my friends Facebook password and when I got really mad at her I went on and changed all of her info to make her seem like a freak. I blamed it on a girl she hated
  • I only joined cheer to make myself seem cooler
  • I usually quit things that I'm not the best at
  • I get really pissed at the smallest of things
  • I am deathly afraid of bikes.. when I ride them my face turns red and I breathe funny
So these are my deepest secrets consider yourself lucky. I'll most likely add more later so check back if you ever get bored. Comment your secrets or message me with an unknown name. I want to know if you guys have the same problems. Below are songs I was listening to when blogging today. Tomorrow I will be blogging about my most embarrassing moments so that should be fun. Feedback is my favorite thing in the world so let me know how you think it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment