Sunday, June 8, 2014

The Quest For Love Just Became 30 Requirements Harder

Another rainy, depressing, cramp filled day. I should get out more.. I've taken on the life of a true blogger. So lets begin. Now some of us may be single, and some of are in a relationship but one thing we have in common is the bonding over stupid things guys say. So enjoy as together we reminisce in all of the stupid lines we've heard over and over again and soon grow tired of hearing. To all my guy followers: Listen up and never say these things.
  • Well you're cute TO ME
That's great but we already know that we're cute/beautiful/pretty etc to you. We want to be pretty to everyone! Tell us we are cute, then stop there. Quit while you're ahead.
  • You deserve better than me
  • It's not you, it's me
I'm grouping these in the same category. If you stop liking a girl and don't want to date her anymore tell her. No one buys these over used lines anymore. You just seem cowardly.
  • You should send me a pic
No.
  • You're not fat, you're curvy
  • You could always diet
  • You're squishy
I call these accidental burns. You may not think that you're being rude but you are. Yes, the girl mind is a very complex thing. Tell her she isn't fat no matter how many time she says she is. Never agree.
  • It's up to you
If she asks you what you want to do it's because she doesn't know. 
  • Can I kiss you?
KISS HER! Spontaneity is adorable. Asking just makes it awkward no matter how cute it looks in the movies. 
  • Any kind of baby talk
Talk about really not cute. I don't even want to go into this one. Act your age is all I can say because baby talk isn't sexy.
  • Are you on your period?
I shouldn't even need to explain this one. 
Since I tons of these I'm going to post more eventually. I've really been into the topic of relationships lately. I'm not sure why. It must be all the the sappy movies that are out. I've been reading so many romances lately. I really hope I don't set too high of expectations for a boy because then I'll never find one. My list for guys is actually increasing instead of decreasing!! 
Cupcake Frappuccino
Because I have yet to find a man who can bake
  • He must smell normal
  • He must care about his hair
  • He must care about what he wears
  • I want him to bring my roses and chocolate for me for no reason
  • He can't be too possessive
  • He must let me brag and complain
  • He must visit me when I'm sick
  • An accent is always nice but not required
  • He must have a sense of humor
  • He must not be controlling
  • He must be able to deal with me
  • He must be dominant and submissive and mold to whatever I'm not
  • He must brag about me to his friends
  • He must not try to one up me
  • He must admit when I'm better at him then something
  • He must stay physically active. He doesn't have to have the best body (all though that is much appreciated) but I need him to be healthy
  • He must be able to cook or bake
  • He must have a passion
  • He needs to have goals
  • He needs to have ambition
  • He must enjoy music 
  • He can have hobbies but he can't put his hobbies before me
  • No one word or short phrased texts
  • He must be able to follow me in conversation and speak with proper grammar (or at the very least not speak using slang and vulgar terms)
  • I prefer if his acne was barely visible
  • He doesn't have to be totally smart but he needs to try in school 
  • He needs to use chap stick 
  • His friends must not disrespect me
  • He must be trustworthy
  • He must trust me
How will I find this man? No idea but that's not going to stop me. I will have my summer romance! Just keep these tips in mind for your hot summer:
  • Wear sunscreen. Tomato is not a good color and sunscreen won't prevent tanning
  • There is such thing as too much skin
  • Sand can be really uncomfortable 
  • Beware tan lines
  • Friends are more important than flings
As you can see, I've been in a list mood lately. Blog soon. Continue to post comments and links to your blogs!
-Shae

No comments:

Post a Comment