Saturday, August 2, 2014

Bon Voyage!!

Thank goodness all airports have Starbucks
Tomorrow at 4 am I am leaving for the airport to (insert name of Latin Country here!) So nervous! A whole week without internet, phone service and my love. Yes, I am in love. All consuming, heart pounding, skin tingling, hand sweaty love and he has a girlfriend. I don't think that it's fair. All the guys I am into have girlfriends. This guy and his girlfriend have a ton of good moments and they're really cute together but they have so many unresolved issues. Watching them makes me cringe. Last night at my friend's bonfire there were no single guys except *Jesse and *Alex but they're gay sooo. All the couples were like all over eachother. Kissing and hugging. It made me feel really awkward and alone. I just someone I can hug and someone to dance with. Someone to make food with. Someone who will laugh at my stupid jokes and make even more stupid ones. Someone who will tolerate my love for horror movies and romantic comedies. Someone who will enjoy my over opinionated nature. Someone who I can text all the time. Someone I can call and talk on the phone for hours about absolutely nothing! Someone who wants to get out of the house and do things. Someone who will takes risks with me. Someone who will kidnap garden gnomes with me. (I'll explain that when I get home on August 11th.) I see all these couples and hear their stories and I want that. Yeah, being single is great but I want to secure a boyfriend. Guy friends can't always hang out with you. When they get girlfriends then their girlfriends hate you for hanging out with them so you feel obligated not to do things with them. I want to secure one man friend that I can always have to myself. Someone I can stargaze with, hold hands with, hug really, really tight.
I can't be thinking of love! I'm leaving! I'll miss you all! I can't wait to be helping people. It terrifies me that this time tomorrow I will be in another country, with all new customs, all new foods, all different people. I will keep a journal and post it when I get home. Sorry for the short blog post. Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment