Sunday, August 31, 2014

Playing Mr. Player

Expensive Turtle Mochas
Guess who just finished her summer homework!? ME! Just a few days shy of the first day of school but I finished and that's all that matters. Anyway I have an update about *Eric. He likes me. Like a lot. He's perfect. He likes all of the same music I do. He is an amazing drummer. He's really attractive and I'm a sucker for guys with curls. He's really sweet. There's only one problem. He's the biggest player ever. He is said to have done this to every girl in our school who is above a 6 which apparently includes me. I was drawn in at first, I'll admit. Attractive, talented, smart (YES! SMART!) guys don't usually like me. Tons of people have told me what he's like well yeah. If he thinks he can play me he is sadly mistaken. *Jamie did that to me and I won't let it happen again. I don't want him to do it again though so I have a plan. I'm going to play him. How? Um well I'm not sure yet! I will play him just like he's played so many other innocent girls. He'll never see it coming. Hopefully after I'm done teaching him a lesson he'll realize how stupid he's being and how much it actually hurts to be played. Although if he doesn't I will have still have knocked his ego down a few pegs which is enough for me.
A few days ago he wanted me to come visit him at work and that he had a surprise for me. I told him that if I had time I would see if I felt like it. So I walked into the coffee shop he worked at with another guy. HA! Anyway I ended up ordering the most expensive thing on the board and it turns out his surprise was buying me my drink. Happy coincidence I guess. My friend left and he and I talked for awhile. Not about anything important. He just told me how pretty I looked and my stupid face turned bright red.
Two days ago I sent him a picture of me in a really formal dress, with my hair done up and everything. I told him I was going downtown with a friend who was taking me to a really fancy restaurant! I asked him if he thought it was too much! HA! The whole night he was texting me. He was telling me that he was jealous and was hoping nothing was going on. I didn't text him till 10 even though I got home at 8, just to put him on edge. I told him I was watching a movie with another male friend of mine and after he texted me a whole lecture on how I was purposely trying to make him jealous I told him the friend I was with was gay to make him feel like a total idiot. 
There is more updates on this story coming. Wish me luck! I'll probably get my stupid self heartbroken but there is the chance that I won't. I guess we'll see what happens and until then I'll keep playing Mr. Player. School starts soon. I'll try to keep blogging but be warned that I'll be distant and I'll post more comments on my google+ page. Like little instant updates that are urgent but I don't have time to blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment