Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Lemon Juice, Ukranian Boys, and Mr. Player

Well instead of doing my homework I'm procrastinating. I just need to get my feelings out I suppose. I'm sitting at work and my stomach is making really weird noises (lemon juice diet) and the woman working next to me keeps grimacing. Oops. Mr. Player is completely out of my life. I couldn't do it anymore. I couldn't let him play me while he had a girlfriend. It just isn't fair to her. So now his ego is even bigger but it's whatever. He'll get played by someone eventually. My homecoming date is a sweetie and we're going to take wonderful pictures which I will post on Facebook and bother the hell out of Mr. Player. I've also been wearing a mix between pretty and modestly sexy dresses to school and I catch him glancing at me. I want to tell his girlfriend about what happened but I figure that it isn't really my business and she should know her boyfriend is a player and a pervert by now. He chose her over me because I wouldn't put out. She needs to learn a little lesson on life. He's also flirting with *Bridget again so yeah. Oh well! It wasn't a total loss. He introduced me to my new favorite band! Little Comets forever.
Lemon Infused Water
I have chair auditions in band tomorrow and I pretty much know I'll get 3rd to last chair which annoys me. My instructor put me in second chair (dream) and now I'm going to get moved down. He knows I'm not as good as everyone else yet he's taunting me with this second chair spot. I have a new crush and his name, *Aleksandr. He's Ukrainian, very attractive, and that's all I know but he's getting my focus off of Mr. Player. I just need to figure out how to talk to him without totally being awkward.
My frienimie  asked me how to approach a guy! That means she respects my craft! Be on the look out for a future blog post called, "The Girl's Guide To: Getting Guys." This will contain all the wonderful information that you need to know about getting a guy. I will have one about dating, playing, etc. too. Infact I'm thinking about writing a novel based on my blog called, "The Girl's Guide."
Not much to say today. Lots of homework to do. Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment