Monday, March 30, 2015

He Loaned Me a Book!

So I figured a few things out over the last week:

  • The guy I am into (the one I call Nerd) is a commitment-phobe
  • Nerd is a really, really awful kisser
  • The hotter a guy is, the more likely he is to be a bad kisser (they think looks will get them everywhere)
  • I think the Nerd is already bored of me (saw it coming, but it still sucks)
  • Noticed how many times "good" is used in place of "well" on TV and it's really starting to irritate me 
  • The good guys have already been taken
  • Lifeguards are hot (period) 
  • It's extremely annoying when guys apologize and say they're ashamed for kissing me
  • I really hate chemistry 
  • Birthday Cake Frappe
    I'm going to go exercise for the rest of my life now
  • Cucumber soda exists (and it's amazing)
I've also compiled a list of things that should come back into style:
  • Making mixed CDs
  • Flowers on the first date
  • Walking to your date's front door
  • Reading for fun
  • Saddle shoes and poodle skirts
So this is my closing notes for my last boyfriend. We are officially over as of last Thursday. Instead of fighting for me he said that I should deal with him being distant, because he always has to deal with my problems. He doesn't like coming to my door when he picks me up, adding my mother on Facebook, or public displays of affection. I think I cried more about losing my 8th grade boyfriend. Which says a lot, because my 8th grade boyfriend was really irritating and I really wanted him to break up with me. I got to flirt a lot today. Most of the good guys are taken now though. Nerd is being really awkward after our kiss, because he thinks I might become too attracted to him and want to date him. This is totally true, but I'd be happy remaining just friends, because he is such a perfect guy. He brings me food when he knows I haven't eaten; he's always worrying about me and driving me everywhere. How can a guy who does so much for me not like me? He's either bored or just being awkward. I don't know what to do. I'll return the book he loaned me tomorrow and see if he'll talk to me (HE LOANED ME A BOOK! HELLO! DREAM MAN!) He is a really bad kisser. If we stay friends then I can get all the benefits of having an attractive male taking care of me, and we'll never have to kiss again! I call that a win. No matter what happens between us I am not going to seriously date anyone for a long time. I am done having to deal with that. I have access to the Sailor if I need someone to kiss and lots of guys want to take me out on dates, so I still get to dress up and go out. Dating in high school is just really annoying. I am removing my rule about only dating college guys, because they are just as immature as high school boys except they have easier access to booze. 
School is going well, but I still have to turn in my college applications. I also hate chemistry. I am at the top of my classes in everything except chemistry! I try, but I have no understanding of it. I remember when I used to complain about how school wasn't challenging enough. In fact I complained about how it was challenging enough up until high school. It's like running off a cliff. You run in the air for a while and everything seems okay until you realize that there is no ground below you and you're actually about to crash. 
Thanks for reading.
Your Carrie Bradshaw of Teen Dating, 
Shae

No comments:

Post a Comment