Wednesday, March 25, 2015

I Think I'm Single?

I'm in a bit of a predicament. I DON'T KNOW IF I AM SINGLE! I don't really know how it happened. I realize that I haven't posted in such a long time so let me give you a little background.
Cotton Candy Frappuccino
w/Raspberry Whip Cream
  • I started dating The Romantic last December 
  • First date was romantic and he spilled pasta on me
  • We started going steady in February 
  • For Valentines day I bought him a personalized bracelet and he bought me a cake (He hinted at buying me a Michael Kohrs Bag... I didn't want to be the cheap ass girlfriend)
  • We started only hanging out at his house
  • Second date we went out to eat with his stepbrother and his stepbrother's family (I was totally ignore and instead of me going home with him, he went home with his brother)
  • He is a total party boy so I only get his Sunday nights 
  • We started not to see each other every week
  • His texts became shorter
  • He never called anymore
  • He left for Colorado and barely talked to me while he was there
  • He is always 1 to 2 hours late for our dates and then 15 minutes later than the time he reschedules to
  • He changes things last minute
Believe me when I say I've communicated that these things bother me. We've been dating for months and I tell him all the time that his behaviors bother me. I tried to schedule a night to talk things through, because he's a great guy, but he assumed I was going to break up with him. So over text he told me to just be mature. I WAS BEING MATURE BY WANTING TO TALK TO HIM AND NOT JUST DUMP HIS ASS! I texted him my problems (which I thoroughly hate doing). He told me that I never told him his actions bother me. He then told me that this is why girls break up with him, God must hate him, and I shouldn't be sad, because it's nothing personal. He didn't fight for me. It felt more like a pity party in truth, Then he just stopped texting me. I actually checked my own relationship status on Facebook to see if I was single yet. I'm not according to Facebook. SO even though it isn't official I figured it was cool if I made out with the hot guy I met at homecoming last year. I'm emotionally broken up, so it's okay, right? 
I'm not doing very well in math and I've taken a liking to a guy who has a girlfriend and considers me a little sister. HE SAID I WAS LIKE A PUPPY! He said I was cute but also mentioned how he feels the need to take care of me. I can take care of myself; he just worries too much. He's really sweet though. He always brings me food, we talk about famous literature, we go to concerts, we sit in parking lots and just share our favorite music, and damn, he has a really cute smile. He also texts me quotes from the books he's reading. He's sexy, athletic, and intelligent. Why must I be friend zoned?? I'm calling him *Nerd. Oh well.... I still have the homecoming boy to keep me entertained. He's incredibly hot and oh so muscular. I shouldn't be discussing this stuff yet since I'm not actually single. 
Anyway, wish me luck.
Your Hopelessly Romantic Partner in Crime,
Shae

No comments:

Post a Comment