Friday, July 18, 2014

The Art Of Moving On And Random Lists

I was trying to think of a title that sounded most like a self help book. Although when has there ever been a self help book that actually worked. My crush is over and done. I have this problem, in fact many of us have this problem, where I create scenarios in my head. I imagine this perfect relationship with another person and then when it doesn't go my way I feel all depressed about it and actually end up hating the other person. SSB did nothing wrong but when I saw him laughing and flirting with another girl I felt a twinge of hate. He didn't do anything wrong and here I am staring and them and hating when I could be enjoying myself. It's the last time I'll see him for quite awhile and it dawned on me that there isn't much hope for us. I'm better off a single lady anyway. Not sure why, but I am. Googled him because I'm a stalker.
Apparently he aspires to be a computer programmer and has created multiple games and websites, and here I am blogging to my limited audience.
I'm happy today. Not sure if it was my flat bread pocket filled with spinach leaves and fresh tomato or if it's because I hugged an old friend last night. Maybe it's just because I got to swim today.
My mom made me horrible. There's this guy that I've always kind of been into but he has a girlfriend who's really sweet and he's never shown interest in me anyway so I kind of just put him in the back of my mind but my mother brought him up to me today. She said that if him and I were dating, she would invite him to come on our annual ski vacation. It would be so lovely to have him accompany us. See! I'm terrible! He's in a relationship and I'm sitting here thinking about how wonderful it would be if he wasn't!
My blog post is all over the place today but I figured I should give an update on what I'm doing so you don't think I'm dead. So here's a bunch of lists that I created because I have nothing better to do with my spare time and creating games and websites is not my thing. It's hard to show off to a guy who is already pursuing his career.
Favorite Things To Do (Wonderful for people who have no car and are in need of ideas)
Pumpkin Spice Mocha
(From Jojo's Rise and Wine, my favorite coffee shop to walk to)

  • Lay by the pool
  • Read
  • Go to the coffee shop
  • Walk 5 miles to the mall
  • Sleep
  • *Sex And The City marathons (*Degrassi, Devious Maids and Millionaire Matchmaker also work)
  • Blogging
  • Reading blogs (Leave your URL)
  • Facebook stalking
List Of Things I'll Never Do Again
  • Eat while bathing
  • Eat while swimming
  • Eat while doing Yoga
  • Eat while doing my nails
  • Eat too much of anything
  • Get a pedicure 
  • Honors Biology
  • Feed dogs too much
  • Babysit 
  • Kiss a guy first 
  • Ask a guy to a dance (Don't care if I never get a dance date again. I felt like I had to be the guy. Buy the ticket, pay for dinner. I didn't, but it's an awkward feeling. Go feminists though)
List Of Things I want
  • A boyfriend
Random Facts (Because Knowledge Is Good)
  • Donkeys kill more people than plane crashes
  • There is such a thing as dying from a broken heart
  • The electric chair was invented by a dentist 
  • The average American eats about 11.9 pounds of cereal a year
  • Non-dairy creamer is flammable 
  • You can lead a cow upstairs and not downstairs (so don't bring your cow upstairs)
  • There are 293 ways to make a dollar out of change (meaning there are 294 ways to pay for a chicken sandwich with exact change)
  • Male bats have the highest homosexuality rate than any other mammal 
A List Of Things That Make Me Happy
  • People
  • Actual sales
  • Free Stuff
  • Cheap Shoes
  • Boyfriends
  • Gentlemen 
  • Flavored Water
  • Sex And The City
  • Random acts of kindness
  • Thrift stores
A List Of My Most Recent Embarrassing Moments
  • That whole Marilyn Monroe thing where her skirt flies up? Not so glamorous when you're wearing a short skirt and not so cute underwear
  • Paying in quarters
  • Trying to impress someone and not realizing there's stuff on your face. I can't tell you how many times that happens to me
  • Texting and bumping into a tree
  • Being honked, whistled at and having my friend flick off the driver. He turned around and we ended up running half a mile
  • My dad's road rage
  • My dad judging people and having them hear him
  • My dad mocking some one's language
  • My dad calling everything gay
  • My dad not acting his age
  • People noticing my slight (apparently not so slight) weight gain
  • Naturally making a fool out of myself in front of guys
  • Showing up way to early for everything
  • Falling on my butt in front of SSB
  • Laughing too much and bad times
  • Walking the neighbors dog. He started pooping puddles in the lawn of a State Patrol Trooper! I couldn't clean it up because it was a puddle! He glared at me but what could I have done?
  • Sneezed in my coffee while drinking coffee in the presence of an attractive coffee boy. Felt obligated to throw the rest of my coffee away because he saw me sneeze in it. Wasted a good Blended Mint Condition Mocha w/ Extra Whip
Well that's my blog post for tonight. Love you all. Hopefully I get rid of this writers block.

No comments:

Post a Comment