Friday, July 18, 2014

The Word "Gland"

Found this wonderful thing called "Send me a number." I'm too lazy to ask for people to send me a number so I'm going to answer all the questions because I'm slightly bored and this is much fun.
1. The person I love the most is no one. I love too many people equally!
2. My most embarrassing moment? Not sure. I blog about them in like every post. I suggest Sexy Smile Boy and Falling On My Butt, Shae Has No Knickers, and Using The Boys Lavatory and Other disasters. These posts contain most of my most embarrassing moments.
3. The story of my first kiss. Let's see, I was making faces and a boy sitting next to me and he turned around and we kissed. 3rd grade. Does that count?
4. A book or film that changed my life? This Much I Know Is True and Princess Diaries.
5. Five Bands that I like:
Eggnog and Peppermint Mochas
(Another reason winter is my favorite season)

  • All American Rejects
  • Good Charlotte 
  • Forever The Sickest Kids
  • Green Day
  • Panic At The Disco
6. Favorite foods? Way too many to name. 
7. Ten things on my wish list:
  • Jacuzzi tub
  • A boyfriend (Have I mentioned that?)
  • A homecoming date
  • A pool
  • A Louis Vuitton
  • A mustang
  • Flexibility
  • More flatbread wraps (stupid brother)
  • Talent
  • Money (It may not be everything but it's still important in today's society)
8. My favorite childhood memory? I consider myself still a child. My favorite memory is probably making peanut butter bars with my friend. My hand was slightly shaking and graham cracker was flying everywhere. He didn't notice my hand shaking and though the graham cracker had bugs. I laughed so hard I almost peed 
9. Number of people I kissed? A lot. 
10. How many times have I been in love? Not sure. Once that I know of for sure.
11. My biggest insecurity? I'm a gossip. Well obviously. This whole blog is my life gossip!
12. Hobbies I have:
  • Swimming
  • Does shopping count?
  • Cheer (I'm in it for the bows) 
  • Yoga
  • Blogging
  • Reading
  • How about eating?
  • Flirting? Is that a hobby?
13. My favorite season? I like Winter and Summer. Spring and Fall are wet, gross and usually smell like dead worms.
14. Three things I think about the most:
  • My future
  • Boys 
  • What's next
15. My pet peeves:
  • Whiny dogs
  • Leggings as pants
  • Bad breath
  • Dirty jokes
  • A clean room with one thing on the floor. All messy or all clean and nothing in between.
  • Skirts that ride up
  • Tennis shoes worn with skirts
  • Too many selfies
  • Blue denim shorts
  • People playing their music in public places (Headphones, anyone?)
  • Double negatives
  • The word "gland"
  • When people tell blonde jokes. When I don't laugh they think I didn't get it so they explain it real slow, "Get it? Because blondes are dumb." 
  • I should probably wrap this up because my list is huge
16. The reason I last cried was because of cramps and because when I complained to my dad he blamed Eve
17. My bad habits:
  • Tripping in flats
  • Flirting
  • Gossiping
  • Swearing (I'm better than most)
  • Eating too much
  • Sleeping too much
  • Procrastination
  • Reading "dirty" books
  • This list is also huge so I'll move on
18. Something I look forward too? My trip to (Insert name of Latin Country here)!
19. Phobias I have:
  • Bugs in general
  • The dark
  • Dead things
20. Five things I want to do before I die (besides the obvious things such as get married, get a house, etc.):
  • Get 500 google+ followers (Big dreams, right? Aha)
  • Start a world wide campaign 
  • Start my own business
  • Get a Louis Vuitton  
  • Travel to several countries 
21. My last received text message says, "Ew, don't send it." 
22. The last awkward situation I was in occurred today. My skirt was tempted by the wind. In plainer terms, a few people saw my polka dot panties. Grr
23. Least favorite food, drink and color: Shrimp, Milk and Lilac
24. I spend most of my money on chicken sandwiches which is weird because they're only a dollar
25. The last lie I told? I have a boyfriend.
Hmm, that was quite enjoyable. Two blog posts in one night. It's rainy and I'm just sitting here so I figured, why not? Would love to hear your responses to some of these numbers. Message me, leave a comment, whatever or create your own post and attach a link. Good bye, lovelies. 


No comments:

Post a Comment