Sunday, August 11, 2013

These are a Few of My Least Favorite Things

I went to the wedding yesterday. I didn't know like anyone so it was really awkward. For a little bit I was the only one at my tabke, toasting to the air. Atleast I got to dress up. My dad didn't ask about the slip when I got home so I guess that was also good. I feel a little bad because I mostly just sat there and sampled cupcakes but I don't dance alone. Other than that wonderful experience, I'm typing this at 8 in the morning at church on my phone. When I post this it will probably be later at night though. I'm too tired to help out today. Help. I love God but sometimes this church, this act doesn't work for me. When you talk to some of the people here it's like talking to a fairy tale. In life you can't get what you want by just praying and singing really annoying pop christian songs. How does that help anybody? Karma is my life right now. Anyone else?
Speaking of which I need to be less shy here. I haven't said more than "okay" and "yeah" to anyone all morning. I'll just blame my genetics like I usually do. My face is large; genetics. I sleep to much; genetics. Eventually I start to blame everything on genetics. I turn in my homework late; genetics. I have so many cavities; genetics. I'm weird; genetics. It's a lot more simple to blame them.
Way to many things to talk about today including my crush. I talk about that stuff way to much though. It would be less tempting if he weren't standing like 2 feet away from me with his beautiful girlfriend. I'll talk more about it when my emotions are more stable and I don't feel like falling asleep every 5 minutes. I can barely keep my eyes open anymore. Sigh. Anyway, Happy No Thanks-Giving. Since I'm emotionally unstable I decided to dedicate this blog post to all of those little things that make life a little less livable. Don't get me wrong I love life most of the time. The rest of it are days like today. Anyway, in elementary every year we would make a poem using the letters in Thanksgiving. So here is my No Thanks-Giving poem. Enjoy:
N- Neighbors with an attitude
O- Overly excited people in unexciting situations

T-Teeth whitener that doesn't whiten
H- Hiccuping uncontrollably
A- Annoying brothers
N-Noises from the body
K- Kitties with claws
S- Santa not being real
G- Giant bugs
I- Illness that involves vomitting/bloating
V-Vomitting
I- Icy side walks
N- Nics from shaving
G- GGHGAiurioufijdfhskjfsdhfa cats laying on my keyboard

I thought it was quite creative compared to my poem in 1st grade. I'll spare you the details. I wish my holiday was longer so I could add more list of things I can't stand. Oh wait, it's my blog. I do what I want:
  • When my mom and step dad flirt
  • When popular and smart girls talk to me like I'm stupid
  • People judging me by my hair color
  • Pesamistic people
  • Competitive people
  • When my mom describes in detail how work went (she's a nurse)
  • Slow internet
  • When people stay over night and don't hey up the next morning
  • People who are always calm
  • Traffic that makes you late for your best friend's mom's wedding
  • Stalkers
  • Slips
  • Jealousy
  • Boring books
  • Movies in general
  • The word "gland"
  • Awkward silence
  • Thongs
  • Sweat
  • Water without bubbles
  • Cold showers
  • Insane fan girls
  • Farts or farting
  • Burpies
  • Skinny jeans with tennis shoes
  • Summer homework
  • Being really tired
  • Physical conditioning
  • Bacon lip balm
  • The smell of beer
  • Sea food
  • phy ed
So that is my wonderful list. I hope I'm in a better mood so I can write something nicer. I would love to hear some of your least favorite things to. Please comment. Ask me questions!! Anything. Except not homework questions. Sorry who ever sent the question about the triangles. Btw the answer is 67. Good luck with the summer homework. I got some too. Also add me and I'll add you!! I would like to meet some new friends. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment